Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

PART B - Storyboard and Script

My group will be doing our project on teaching others how to use Windows Movie Maker.  My role in this project is showing how to start Windows Movie Maker by capturing videos, pictures, audio, and music.  I decided to use one of the templates Prof. Ayers posted to start my storyboard.  My storyboard will have 6 slides, along with an introduction which will include my name, class, and group.  Next it will begin with the options you have to start Windows Movie Maker.  The third slide will introduce the first option; will explain how to capture video from another device (digital video, camera, recorder, etc.)  Fourth slide will show viewers how to import video into the movie maker.  Fifth slide will be the import pictures option, for making a movie maker slide show, and last the sixth slide can be added to all the above, showing you how to add music or audio to give a musical slideshow, or a narrated video.  Our group will be bringing our entire project together using Prezi.

Below is a google.docs link to my script, on how to start Windows Movie Maker!!!

Story Board

Script

No comments:

Post a Comment